Martes, Oktubre 9, 2012

A moment @Aliguay Island, Dapitan City - Philippines


Late September 1, 2012 @ 2 PM in the Afternoon, with the cast of Tony where are you? - specifically Studio 23, where about to shoot in the seasides when few children seeing over by the shores watching Tony's appearance.  And they didn't knew - that was Studio 23, and then at my glamorous eyes there something I could tell in my heart, when I ask them where they school as I was knew no available school in this little and resource island.  As I realized there could be elementary education near center in that island.  But I assumes it doesn't have a teacher - it was shocking, but then I came up to my mind "Going Secondary it couldn't be easy? - Bothering to my mind!", as I was - capturing a photo near few children in a boat called them "PAMBOT", I was happy and shares it in social networks. I barely look forward after them, because
I didn't enjoy my stay at Aliguay Island!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento